Individual screen unarmoured instrument cable feature:
1. Conductor: Plain annealed copper, sizes: 0.5 mm² solid, 1.0 mm² solid, 0.5 mm² flexible, 0.75 mm² flexible or 1.5mm²stranded
2. Insulation: Polyethylene PE , Colour code: black / white / red; with numbered tape under separator tape of the triple screen
3.Triple screen: 24 µm aluminium / PETP tape over tinned copper drain wire, 0.5 mm² Wrapping: at least 1 layer of plastic tape
4. Collective screen: 24 µm aluminium / PETP tape over tinned copper drain wire, 0.5 mm²
5. Bedding: zero halogen flame retardant compound LSZH, black
6. Armour: Without armoring
7. Outer sheath: zero halogen flame retardant compound LSZH, black or blue for intrinsically safe systems
Applications: These fire resistant elastomeric insulated cables are designed for fixed wiring in ships and on mobile offshore units, suitable for use in instrumentation,lighting and control circuits where fire integrity is essential.
Standards : BS 7917; IEC 60331-31 Fire resistant; IEC 60332-3A Flame retardant; IEC 60754-1; IEC 60754-2 Corrosivity IEC 61034-2 Smoke density Cold bend and impact (-40°C) (on request) CSA C22.2 No. 38-95 (on request)
Conductor: Tinned copper wire stranded circular cl. 2 BS 6360/IEC 60228. Insulation: Mica tape + PE according to BS 7655 1.2. Lay-up: Pairs, triples, quads.
Individual Screen: Aluminium/polyester tape + drain wire tinned copper. Sheath: Halogen free or PVC,LSZH,PE
Mechanical and Thermal Properties: Minimum Internal Bending Radius: 8×OD Temperature Range: -40℃ ~ +90℃
Individual screen unarmoured instrument cable parameter: