Triplex Aluminum URD Wire Cable Construction:
Conductors are concentrically stranded, compressed 1350-H19 aluminum.
Insulated with either polyethylene or cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE),
Color of insulation: Black and customer designated.Neutral messengers are concentrically stranded 6201, AAC, or ACSR
Triplex Aluminum URD Wire Cable Application:
Used to supply power, usually from a pole-mounted transformer, to the user's service
head where connection to the service entrance cable is made. To be used at voltages
of 600 volts phase-to-phase or less and at conductor temperatures not to exceed 75°C
for polyethylene insulated conductors or 90°C for cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulated conductors.
Triplex service drop cable meets or exceeds the following ASTM specifications:
• B-230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
• B-231 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
• B-232 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced(ACSR).
• B-399 Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
• B-901 Compressed Round Stranded Aluminum Conductors Using Single Input Wire.
•ICEA S-76-474-Neutral-supported Power Cable Assemblies With Weather-Resistant Extruded Insulation Rated 600Volts .
We can also supply other internat
Huadong cable group the plant was founded in 1988, occupied 50,000 square meters, separately Located in Zhengzhou industrial area,Henan and Ningjin industrial area plant,Hebei. have 20 sets production lines with advanced equipments and 25 sets testing machines,Annual production capacity is more than 12 million kilometers.